Monday 21 January 2013

Grand Canyon and Las Vegas!

Susie and Steve were going to Las Vegas for the Red Flag event, and I tagged along for the adventure.  Steve went to Red Flag on his own, for Tuesday and Wed, but all three of us went to the Grand Canyon on Monday.  Here's some pictures:

Driving towards Lake Mead.


Steve taking pictures, Susie patiently watching.


Me at one of the outlooks.


Our picnic at the Grand Canyon.

Elk wandering around on the way back to the visitors' centre.

Like I mentioned, Steve went to the Red Flag event on his own, and on Tuesday, Susie and I went to a gun range and went shooting.  I was really surprised how much I enjoyed it! 
Determining my dominant eye.  It's my right eye, by the way.

They suggested a Glock 19 for me, and I'm really glad.  It was light enough and small enough that I felt I could handle it easily.

Susie did really well.  Here's a picture of her beside the target sheet at the end of the session.

Here's the hotel room I had at the Flamingo.  It was huge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews