Sunday 25 November 2012

Susie came out for the weekend!

What a wonderful surprise to have Susie fly out for my birthday weekend!  She arrived on Friday night around 7:00 pm.  Dan picked her up at the airport and came into the house first, then said, "hold on I have to get something from the car."

I went back to my knitting, and the next thing I hear is "Happy Birthday!"  I looked up and it took a second or two to register who it was!  My sister!!  I wish I had a camera to take a picture of her and Dan laughing at me! ;-)

Here's some pictures of our awesome weekend together.


Here's the great apron she bought me.  I love it!



Susie also brought a bottle of Veuve Cliquot, it was deliciously chic!

And a picture of the three of us toasting to the new decade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews